Feature Photo: sunshine-blogger-award-2020-mental-health-2-3
I had Rather wanted you to share in a challenge for which I was nominated by my dear friend Eleanor Lorene Louwe on her beautiful exhilarating site: ✨ Sunshine Blogger Award ✨ – You Lil Dickens.
Unfortunately, due to some vitally important commitments I have at this time, I can’t participate. As you have not been nominated you can’t be lined up for the award. But visit her site, answer the questions and take it from there.
Eleanor Lorene Lowe-Questions
- Do you think free will exists? If yes, please explain why and the role it plays in the world.
- In your opinion, does weed, overall, have more of a positive or negative impact? In other words, does it do more harm than good or the other way around?
- If you could live in any era which would it be and why?
- What is your favorite quote of all time and why that one?
- Pick one of the worst events in history. If it were possible to change or prevent it, would you? Why?
- Should euthanasia be a legal option for all if the law was written with great care and consideration?
- Why does evil exist in the world?
- What is your superpower (AKA Your Greatest Strength)?
- Who do you think is currently one of the most influential individuals in showbiz? Why?
- How do you like your eggs? Do you think your preference reflects your personality?
- Are Myers-Briggs Personality Types all their cracked up to be?
Eleanor Lorene Lowe – https://youlildickens.com/