Feature Photo by Skye Studios Upsplash.com
Seven Wisdom Snippets to Encourage you.
- I keep doing what I love, because love is the most infectious quality I have to give.
- It is not always the case that we gain wisdom with age, but often it is found there.
- Short-term greed brings long-term ruination!
- Until I can accept all my fellow humans as valuable partners in my journey through life, respecting whatever differences lie between us, there will be no peace on my earth.
- When circumstances threaten to overwhelm me, I revise my thinking about them; this way, I am never overcome by my experiences.
- Now and again, I trust my instincts and do the unexpected. When I do this, it brings encouraging results. If it doesn’t, that’s a pity. But I would instead have trusted and not received encouragement rather than not trust and never get anything anyway.
- I am grateful I broke with traditionalism early in my adult life. However, I was always an upstream walker in any event. For this reason, it was not difficult for me to leave traditionalism by the wayside. I saw that traditionalism attempted to define me.
Wisdom Snippets. Copyright sirpeterjames.com 2021/06/23
If you feel this article has value, please send this link to others. Writings are meant for people, not for dormant files in our computers. Often, when we share them, it results in positive changes in the lives of individuals and communities.
All rights reserved sirpeterjamesdotcom©2020-01-20
If you are spiritually inclined see my other site; www.adcrucemchristi.com
Please feel free to send in questions (see ‘Contact’) and comments (hit ‘Comments’ Button.)