Hello to all you special and VERY patient souls.
Here it is; Neelies Very first recipe for you to enjoy.
You will need:
- 1 1/2 cups macaroni.
- 1 tins of tuna
- Small tin chopped tomato and onion mix.
- One Tbsp. cake flour
- 3/4 cups full cream milk.
- 30gr Margarine (optional – butter).
- Cheddar cheese
- 50gr Mozzarella cheese
- Salt (to taste).
- Pepper (to taste).
- Seasoning (of your choice)
- Boil Macaroni.
- Gently heat milk in a saucepan.
- Add Margarine/Butter into saucepan and stir gently.
- Add cheddar cheese and continue stirring.
- Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Put flour into a bowl and slowly add fresh milk and stir until you have a runny mixture.
- Add flour/milk mix to sauce and continue stirring.
- Pour tuna into large mixing bowl.
- Add tin tomato& onion and mix.
- Pour pasta into colander and drain off water.
- Pour pasta from colander into the large bowl and mix gently with other ingredients.
- Add salt & pepper and spices to taste.
- Pour this mix from large bowl to oven baking dish.
- Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese over top of mix.
- Place in pre heated oven (180deg.) for 20 mins.
- To brown the top of dish, place under for 5 mins.
Please note: This is a monthly series, so look out for it : +-30 days from now. Next up will not only be another delicious free recipe, but tips for those folks who may want to serve up ‘instant’ meals that taste so fresh and delicious, that you would not even think – instant.
All rights reserved sirpeterjamesdotcom©2018-01-20
If you feel this article has value, please send this link to others, Writings are meant for people, not for dormant files in our computers and very often when we share them, it results in positive changes in the lives of individuals and communities.
If you are spiritually inclined see my other site; https://adcrucemchristi.wordpress.com
Please feel free to send in questions (see ‘Contact’) and comments (hit ‘Comments’