You want to fly and enjoy a great meal in a unique ambiance, all-in-one?
Harvard Cafe, Rand Airport is your place……..
It’s not that you have to enjoy aviation; you just want something different!
Airports globally are not known for good cuisine and service; Harvard Cafe is the exception.
Let’s begin here shall we:
Who will get a kick about enjoying a great meal experience at Harvard Cafe Rand?
- Someone who is tired of conventional restauranting and who definitely wants something different.
- Someone who is looking for good food and pleasant efficient service (a rare find today).
- Children who are looking for fresh air and a fun playground.
- Families who are looking for a relaxing time without having to pay a fortune for the experience (Friday free meals for kiddies).
- Those who enjoy fresh beer on tap (Harvard have the volume to cater for that).
- Aviators who enjoy seeing a big variety of classic aircraft in action.
- Arm chair and wannabee pilots (it is said that, unlike old golfers, old pilots never lose their balls – just their wings)!
- Business people looking for place to meet and discuss strategy or close a deal.
- Romantics looking time to get to know each other
Of a truth – the list is endless……
Harvard Rand caters for functions of many kinds and has a large seating capacity.
There is live entertainment in the form of a variety of ballad singers, enjoyable as background and never obtrusive.
They have a menu that will appeal to every taste, including a Sushi Bar.
The menu pays a hearty tribute to burgers, seafood, steaks and poultry – Chef’s specialties show a leaning towards Mediterranean style dishes, with Kleftiko, Trinchado and Oxtail but it is the Pizza’s that will have you airborne, whether you choose a Harvard, Tiger Special or a Boeing.
As exciting; there is a special every day during the week:
The restaurant is beautifully positioned very close to the runway & apron so patrons can admire the planes as they taxi to and from the runway only a stone’s throw away from their table.
There is seating inside and outside with tables close to the runway. The restaurant has a children’s section allowing them to play on a jungle gym whilst parents enjoy their Harvard Cafe experience.
Lunch at the Harvard is a cheerfully rowdy affair with light aircraft taking off alongside the restaurant.
As a once-a-week patron of four years standing, I can heartily recommend this all round top performer restaurant
This is an unsponsored restaurant review by sirpeterjamesdotcom
All rights reserved sirpeterjames.com©2018